It’s hard to believe the year is coming to a close! If you want to celebrate the holiday season in a relaxing and unique way, wine tasting in Napa can be just what you’re looking for. The harvest is over and the crowds are gone, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of festive events taking place throughout the Napa Valley.
Whether your holiday plans feature a romantic couple’s weekend or a jolly celebration with the entire family, here are just a few of the sights, sounds, and delectable fare available. And don’t forget to carve out enough time to visit our family-owned winery—we’d love to share the holidays with you!
Wine Tasting in Napa and More During the Holidays
As luck would have it, the merriest time of the year coincides with Napa’s Cabernet season! You can indulge in the valley’s famous red wines and dine to your heart’s content at some of the area’s finest gourmet establishments.
While you’re here, you can also:
- Take in the colorful lights and decorated Christmas trees in Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga, and more.
- Put on your glad rags and ring in the new year in Roaring 1920s style at the Archer Hotel in Napa. The celebration includes incredible food and drink, casino games, dessert displays, and a live band and dance floor.
- Skate into the holidays at Vista Collina’s ice skating rink. Don’t forget to reserve your own igloo or fire pit to make the experience even more special.
- Are you a lover of all things brunch? You can indulge your passion at one of the Meritage Resort’s Sunday holiday brunches by the rink, including buffet stations, a full bar, and Bloody Mary stations. It’s a perfect start to your skating adventure!
- For the young or young-at-heart, there are Santa visits and reading times leading up to the holidays.
Come Celebrate the Season At Our Family-Owned Winery
Winter in Napa Valley is a fun and festive time with so many fun holiday events we don’t have the space to list them all here! But if you’re ready and willing to embrace sweater weather, snuggle up around a fire pit, and indulge in all the season has to offer, you’ll create festive memories that last a lifetime.
Be sure to include a visit to Strala Vineyards, where you’ll be cozy and comfortable as you enjoy one of the finest wine tastings in Napa. Our family-owned winery is conveniently located on the Brasswood Estate in St. Helena, where we pour premium wines that are sure to bring you feelings of goodwill and cheer. We also offer lunch pairings and guided wine tastings that blend wine, food, and culture.
Contact us today to schedule a visit—and Happy Holidays to All!