We can hardly believe 2021 is coming to an end! We’re happy to report that Strala Vineyards had another incredible harvest season, and our 2021 vintage is on its way to becoming truly extraordinary.
Grape growers across the valley say that this year’s cooperative weather and even pace ensured a small top-notch harvest of high-quality premium wines. There were none of the wildfires that marred the 2020 season, and the region’s winemakers are grateful for the little to no drama of 2021.
What’s New At Our Boutique Winery
This was also the year Strala Vineyards moved all our production to the Brasswood Estate. We also hired a new winemaker, Maayan Koschitzky, and we’re confident our new vintage will be the best yet!
Here are some of 2021’s highlights:
- It was a light year with loose clusters, plenty of sunlight around each berry, and moderate temperatures with no heat spikes.
- For the first time, we made 275 cases of Rosé from Russian River Pinot Noir.
- Our new Chardonnay—also the first of its kind—comes from Fort Ross Seavue vineyard – a delightful addition to our family of wines.
- Our Pinot Noir comes from Richardson Ranch, a new 25-acre AVA on the West Sonoma Coast.
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards this year included Samuel Brannon in Calistoga, Balliet Vineyard in Coombsville, and the famously coveted Montagna Prichard Hill.
We can’t wait to share our latest production of premium wines with you!
Plan a Visit to Experience Our Premium Wines
Strala Vineyards is one of Napa’s finest boutique wineries, providing unforgettable wine-tasting experiences and more. We’re open every day from 10 to 5 and offer several ways for you to sample and enjoy our premium wines:
- Tastings and lunch pairings feature seasonal local fare from the Brasswood Bar & Kitchen.
- A guided wine tasting blends wine, food, and culture where you get to enjoy tasty fare from the Brasswood Bar & Kitchen while browsing the Gallery at Brasswood’s first-rate art collection.
- Our online virtual tastings let you experience our latest red, white, rose, and sparkling wines from the comfort of your living room!
Why not elevate your next Napa Valley wine visit by stopping by Strala Vineyards? You can enjoy the Brasswood Estate’s beautiful views while you taste our exceptional premium wines. To schedule a visit, contact us online today.
We look forward to seeing you!